Make an Appointment
Before you Schedule
If you have a fever, cough, breathing issues, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks, please do not schedule an appointment. If you have an urgent eye care issue, please call or text us at (209) 835-7446 for assistance.
If you are considered high risk (over age 65, asthma, lung disease, diabetes, heart condition, kidney disease, severe obesity, liver disease or are immunocompromised), please call or text us at (209) 835-7446 for assistance.
New Office Safety Protocals
To decrease risk for patients and our staff, we now require that you complete your patient intake form before you arrive at our office. Please make sure to provide an email or cell phone number so we can email or text you the form.
Additionally, the Optomap Retinal Scan is now STRONGLY RECOMMENDED for all comprehensive eye exams($29). It’s safer and faster than dilation. Less time in the office, less exposure time with office staff, and less physical contact. More info about Optomap here.
- Your temperature and a symptom survey for illness will be taken upon entering the office. Anyone with a temperature of 100F and higher will be rescheduled.
- Hands and any mobility aids (canes, wheelchairs, etc.) will be disinfected upon entry.
- Masks are required for everyone.
- No extra people with you aside from one caretaker or guardian.
- Single point of entry through the front door only.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for physical distancing between patients. There are fewer options for appointment times as a result.
Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
Read our Office Safety Protocols